LinkedIn Live RVA
Our next event is Wednesday, October 8th, 2014
5:30-8pm at Someplace AWESOME in RVA!
LinkedIn Live RVA aims to help LinkedIn members in the Richmond area, and the mid-Atlantic region, deepen the connections they have on the site, and to build new connections in the real world that can expand their LinkedIn network and their opportunities.
LinkedIn is the most powerful business network online. With more than 277 million users worldwide, connecting with present, past, and potential colleagues and business partners on LinkedIn is how people at all career stages expand their reach, demonstrate expertise, and find new opportunities.
We’ll have some great party food, and a cash bar with happy hour prices.
Want to sponsor LinkedIn Live Richmond? Click here to find out how!
Why Attend LILRVA?
- Support Local Business
- Build More Meaningful Connections
- Find New Opportunities
- Find Candidates for Opportunities
- Opportunity to Pitch Your Idea
- Post on the Jobs & Opportunities Board
Who Attends LILRVA?
- Business Owners & Entrepreneurs
- Government Officials & Politicians
- Nonprofit & Fundraising Professionals
- Designers & Creative Professionals
- Developers & Programmers
- Marketing & Public Relations Professionals
- Venture Capitalists & Angel Investors
LILRVA is co-presented by Gangplank RVA, James River Trade Exchange, AIGA Richmond, RichTech, Virginia Council of CEOs, Venture Richmond, PRSA Richmond, the Venture Forum, the Richmond Ad Club, Social Media Club Richmond, the Greater Richmond Partnership, the National Assn. of Women Business Owners-Richmond, and BNI-Central Virginia